On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 14:45:21 +0000, Dyck, Lionel B. (RavenTek) wrote:

>For years I was used to the default TN3270 client having a black background .
>. .

I use a white background with colors that are more or less the way they are
described. The exceptions are white, which I have set to be black, and yellow,
which I have set to a shade of brown. I find this to be much more pleasing to
my eyes. It doesn't matter so much at 24 x 80, but at 88 x 142, it makes a
big difference.

--
Tom Marchant