You mention "bypass options".  Does this pertain to recalling the file to a
non-SMS disk or SMS disk?  I would like to try out your suggestion.
    On Friday, 6 July 2018, 2:53:13 pm GMT-4, Gibney, Dave <gib...@wsu.edu>
wrote:

 There are bypass options, given sufficient authority. Of course, with
sufficient authority, the ACS routines could be tweaked for the specific case
during recall. :)