From: saurabh khandelwal [mailto:sourabhkhandelwal...@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 July 2018 6:04 pm
Subject: NVAS admin panel issue

Hello Group,

We getting below message frequently on our syslog

EMS0675E VTAM INQUIRE FAILED FOR LU=A1OXMAP  RC=00001453

EMS0675E VTAM INQUIRE FAILED FOR LU=A1OXCICS RC=00001453

EMS0675E VTAM INQUIRE FAILED FOR LU=A1OXMAP  RC=00001453

EMS0675E VTAM INQUIRE FAILED FOR LU=A1OXCICS RC=00001453

I would like to remove these message and for doing this I logged into NVAS
but i m unable to get admin panel. . I just get parameter panel with adm
command but I am unable to get the panel to delete these LU.

when I type adm on main nvas screen , I get Maintain user parameters
screen. I am unable to get this admin screen where i can use option 4 to
delete these unwanted LU.

EMSPU1                     Maintain User Parameters

                                    &nb sp;  GR Name :
Terminal: A01IP449

Application . . . ________            ACB Name:              User . .:
AS54

Last Update  . .:                                             Group. .:
CRTGRP2

   & nbsp;
 Default Group: Y

Fill in or change the following:

  Selection ID  . . . . . __   (1-99)     Default Application _  (Y/N)
;

  Msg. Received Indicator _    (N=Normal/J=Jump/I=
Information)

  Jump Key  . . . . . . . ____ (PFnn/PAnn/ATTN)

  Logon Profile . . . . . _    (U=User/G=Group/S=System)
           &nbs p;

  Active Profile  . . . . _    (1/2) If User Profile

  Profile 1 Comment . . . _______________   Profile 2 Comment
_______________

  Application ID Display  _    (Y=Yes/N=No)

Variables for Logon profile:
                             ;

________

  &ACCNO . . ________      &UVAR3 . . ________      &UVAR4 . .
________

  &PWD . . .               &NPW . . .               &OPW . .
.

Enter a command: d (display), u (update), or l (list).

Can anybody help me to remove these EMS0675E  message from NVAS