From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Sean Gleann
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 3:29 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Weirdest. Acquisition. Ever. Broadcom buys CA Technologies • The

[External Email]

I seem to recall a (probably apocryphal) story about a data centre manager who
had an argument with CA and vowed to rid his site of all CA products as a
result.
After three tries he gave up..

Sean

On 13 July 2018 at 06:43, Windt, W.K.F. van der (Fred) <
00000185ecbb3806-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> Your licensing fees will probably double next year...
>
> Fred!

FIRST TENNESSEE

Confidentiality notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or
the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail message from your computer.