From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jantje.
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 6:24 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Ftp - no translation but add CRLF

On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 11:23:00 +0000, Gadi Ben-Avi <gad...@malam.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is it possible to tell ftp to transfer a file from z/OS to windows without
>translating the data, but adding CRLF at the end of each record?

I seem to remember one can specify a translation table explicitly. What if you
build a custom translation table that translates each code point onto itself?
You can then use ASCII mode (which should add the CRLF), specifying your 1-to-1
translation table (which should actually not translate anything).

Cheers,

Jantje.