SMF 30 has the ASID, in case that’s useful.

Cheers, Martin

Sent from my iPad

> On 7 Aug 2018, at 20:59, Cieri, Anthony <aci...@seic.com> wrote:
>

>    For this particular exercise/issue I do not need to consider WLM
Inits.

>    Initially, I would like to be able to produce a list of jobs that ran
in a particular JES2 initiator.

>    We occasionally have an issue with S822 abends. They don't occur very
often, but when they do, that is a rash of them. Once it starts, the ABENDs
seem to reoccur in the same JES2 Initiator (or two).  It would be ideal, If
I could come up with an automate solution that would capture the initiator
and drain/restart it. They is usually how we recover from the issue.

>    The audit trail is needed to determine what job(s) instigate the S822
ABENDs. If we can identify them, we could get the appropriate application
owners involved.

>    This could all be accomplished through some syslog research. I was
hoping to find a more automated solution...........

>    Thanks again.
>    Tony

Behalf Of Lizette Koehler
> Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2018 3:42 PM
> To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
> Subject: Re: Jes2 Initiator number
>
> It depends. You indicate JES2 INITs but would you also consider WLM Inits
as well?

> JES2 initiators are just a place to start a job.
>

> What specifically are you trying to work on that requires that
information?

> Lizette

Of
>> Tony Cieri
>> Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2018 12:34 PM
>> To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
>> Subject: Jes2 Initiator number
>>
>> Is the JES2 initiator number that runs a job recorded in any SMF
records??

>> The only "audit" trail that I can find is the $HASP373 message when a
job is
>> started.
>>
>> I would appreciate any pointers that anyone can provide.
>> Thanks
>> Tony

>> For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
email to
>> lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

> send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAINUnless
> stated otherwise above: