From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Allan Staller
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 6:00 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: Import Connect

What does " LISTC ENT(' CATALOG.NED1PLEX.THEOTST')  ALL"  return?
I expect you will see a cluster, index and data entries, but no associated
aliases.

Importing the catalog does not necessarily import the aliases associated with
that catalog.
IIRC, this can be done, but I am too lazy to look it up.

HTH,