-----Mensagem original-----
De: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> Em nome de Ed Jaffe
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2018 15:30
Para: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Assunto: Re: SHARE handouts

On 8/24/2018 9:14 AM, Jesse 1 Robinson wrote:
> SHARE has no control over submission other than putting in place a mechanism
> facilitate it. It's up to the presenter to make it happen.

It should also be noted that access to the proceedings is a SHARE member
benefit. Individual presenters own their own material (not SHARE) and therefore
they can make it publicly or privately available any time they like (as I
routinely do).

--
Phoenix Software International
Edward E. Jaffe

This e-mail message, including any attachments, appended messages and the
information contained therein, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient or have otherwise received
this email message in error, any use, dissemination, distribution, review,
storage or copying of this e-mail message and the information contained therein
is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this email message and do
not otherwise utilize or retain this email message or any or all of the
information contained therein. Although this email message and any attachments
or appended messages are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that
might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is
the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any
way from its opening or use.