It is int the IEASYSxx member

CLPA Causes NIP to load the link pack area with the modules contained in
the LPALST concatenation. Also, CLPA purges VIO data set pages that were
used in the previously initialized system. Thus, CLPA implies CVIO.

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 5:22 PM Nims,Alva John (Al) <ajn...@ufl.edu> wrote:

> Hmm, it should not prompt then, because "M" is what we use also and we do
> not get prompts.
>
> Have you checked your SYSLOG during the IPL to see if it is complaining
> about an error in your IEASYSxx or other referenced members from
> SYS1.PARMLIB?
> Look for message ID: IEA371I
> That, I believe is a good place to start.
> Messages: IEA247I & IEE252I indicate which IEASYSxx member is being used
> and which data set it was found in.
>
> Al Nims
> Systems Admin/Programmer III
> UF Information Technology
> East Campus
> P.O. Box 112050
> Gainesville, FL. 32611
> (e) ajn...@ufl.edu
> (p) (352) 273-1298

Keith Smith
Engineer-Enterprise Sys Sr.-IT Capacity & Performance
Shaw Industries Inc.
Subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway
616 E Walnut Ave
Mail Drop 072-04
Dalton, GA 30721
Email: keith.sm...@shawinc.com  Office: 706.532.3244

Privileged
and/or confidential information may be contained in this message. If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are not responsible for
delivery of this message to that person) , you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and notify
the sender by reply e-mail.
If you or your employer do not consent to
Internet e-mail for messages of this kind, please advise the sender.
Shaw
Industries does not provide or endorse any opinions, conclusions or other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
the company  or its subsidiaries.