A little free thinking on my part...

All XCF type data sets

DFSMS datasets, archiver?

DR backup and restore?

Tape?

ICSF

Security rules, security propagation or separation, scheduler and
automation, dasd naming

SMF processing

Monthly reporting for ibm

Jes2 to jes2 shipping of jobs and output?

Change control - application code, duplicates of anything shared, promotion
to multi-environment, data movement between sysplex and non-sysplex

Change control for sysprog and promotion of fixes

Change IPL doc for operations

HTH,

Rob

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018, 2:16 PM Cameron Conacher <conac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you are dropping an LPAR, maybe there are CICSPLEX considerations?
> If your CICSPLEX runs in some number of CICS regions and half are in one
> LOAR and half in another, then half of them go away because of dropping the
> LPAR and you might no longer have an effective CICSPLEX. I mean if the
> remaining LPAR hosting your CICSPLEX CICS regions were to fail you would
> have no CICS availability.
> You probably already considered this.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Aug 29, 2018, at 1:57 PM, Mark Jacobs - Listserv <
> mark.jac...@custserv.com> wrote:
> >
> > We're in a parallel sysplex, sharing most everything, and need to begin
> planning activities to remove one system from the sysplex, while continuing
> to use it to run a subset of our current workload.
> >
> > Some of the things we need to consider are;
> >
> > *   PDS/e Sharing
> > *   Catalogs (we're ECS shared now)
> > *   Shared DASD
> > *   RACF Database Sharing (Sysplex Enabled)
> > *   JES2 Checkpoint in CF
> > *   ZFS File Systems? (This system is not in a shared OMVS Environment)
> >
> > I'd like people to shoot things at me that I might have missed while I
> keep on looking myself.
> >
> > TIA,
> >
> > Mark Jacobs
> > Time Customer Service
> >
> > This electronic message, including any attachments, may contain
> proprietary, confidential or privileged information for the sole use of the
> intended recipient(s). You are hereby notified that any unauthorized
> disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this message is prohibited. If
> you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
> sender by reply e-mail and delete it.

Rob Schramm