To all zIIP gurus,

I have read Martin Packer's SHARE presentation and the thread 'Why are highly
busy zIIPs worse than highly busy CPs?' in June 2018 amongst other things like
Google searches, SMF and RMF books.

I want to know how can I see (from SMF records 30 according to Martin Packer
and others), how much CPU was used in total by an address space.

Something like a total of SMF30CPT, SMF30CPS, SMF30HPT plus SMF30_TIME_ON_zIIP?

To what all fields should I look so I can get the total time (actual work done
and delays) spend on general CPU and zIIP? I am sure I have missed useful
fields which I can use?

Should I also consider the fields about delays too?

What is 'independent enclave time' and 'derived processor times'?

Many thanks in advance.

PS: I did read in the SMF book where it is described partially how CPU and SRB
times are calculated.
PS: I am not interested how WLM and RMF is reporting on usage and scheduling of
zIIP. I got that info. I just need the info PER address space.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht