-----Mensagem original-----
De: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> Em nome de Todd
Burrell
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2018 15:54
Para: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Assunto: Question about Luminex VTS solutions

Does anyone have any experience with Luminex virtual tape solutions?  We saw a
presentation today that was fairly impressive, but we would like to be sure
that they actually work as well as they say.

Please email me directly.
Todd Burrell
todd_burr...@csx.com