There appears to be some confusion.

https://developer.ibm.com/node/sdk/ says

"Announcement: Deprecating the IBM SDK for Node.js in favour of the community
SDKs

Now that AIX on Power, Linux on Power, and Linux on IBM Z are an integral part
of the community build process – we are no longer producing a proprietary IBM
SDK for these platforms, and instead can offer support for the community SDKs.
Read more about this exciting development in this blog post.

Want to use Node.js on z/OS? You can try it for free, or purchase the full
edition which includes IBM support, find out more here.

You can find downloads for Node.js on IBM platforms on the Node.js downloads
page."

The first paragraph seems to indicate the part? of the product is being changed
to a community supported product.

The second statement it says one can try it for free - not use it forever for
free. The link it points to
https://www.ibm.com/uk-en/marketplace/sdk-nodejs-compiler-zos  has button links
for a 90 day trial or to contact for pricing.

The third statement points to a download page on nodejs.org which seems to have
binaries for node.js for Linux on Power, Linux on System z and AIX on Power,
but none for z/OS.