From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Peter
Sent: 02 September 2018 12:14
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Ts7700 replication

WARNING: this email has originated from outside of the SSE Group. Please treat
any links or attachments with caution.

Is the policy written on Mainframe or is it within TCPIP on when it needs to be
copied ?

On Sun 2 Sep, 2018, 2:52 PM Gadi Ben-Avi, <gad...@malam.com> wrote:

> I have very limited knowledge but:
> When two, or more, TS7700's are connected it is called a grid
> configuration.
> The different members of a grid are connected using an IP network.
> There is a policy that defines when a tape is copied.
> You can copy a tape when it is closed, or at the end of every block
> written.
>
> Gadi

SSE and associated brands: Southern Electric, Scottish Hydro, SWALEC and
Atlantic are all trading names of SSE Electricity Limited registered in England
and Wales number 04094263 (supply of electricity and Feed-In Tariffs); Southern
Electric Gas Limited registered in England and Wales number 02716495 (supply of
gas); SSE Retail Telecoms Limited registered in England and Wales number
10086511 (supply of home phone and broadband); SSE Home Services Limited
registered in Scotland number SC292102 (boiler and heating repair, servicing,
cover, boiler Installations and electrical wiring cover); SSE Energy Solutions
Limited registered in Scotland number SC386054 (energy efficiency installations
and insulation products). All members of the SSE Group. The registered office
of SSE Electricity Limited, Southern Electric Gas Limited and SSE Retail
Telecoms Limited is No. 1 Forbury Place, 43 Forbury Road, Reading, RG1 3JH. The
registered office of SSE Home Services Limited and SSE Energy Solutions Limited
is Inveralmond House, 200 Dunkeld Road, Perth, PH1 3AQ. SSE Electricity Limited
is an appointed representative of SSE Home Services Limited. SSE Home Services
Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
under reference number 695476. You can check this on the Financial Services
Register by visiting the FCA website.