On 9/10/2018 4:39 AM, Ron MacRae wrote:
Mike,
        That is exactly the info I want, and it works. Thank you.

However ZLINEX does not appear anywhere in the ISRBROBF panel and google
doesn't find it anywhere related to panels or ISPF.
I've seen ZLINEX, or LINEX in a couple of samples but no definition anywhere

I'm worried I'm using something unsupported that may cease to work in the
future?

Thanks,

Ron.

Ron,

I wouldn't worry. If it works, use it. That panel has not changed since Moses was a corporal. IBM has bigger fish to fry.

Mike Shaw
MVS/QuickRef Support Group
Chicago-Soft, Ltd.