>That’s correct Barbara.
And it worked like a charm. Which made me wonder why I was able to mount on a
non-empty mount point (assuming it was non-empty!). Turns out I only had the
parm set to warning, not to fail. And sure enough, there was a message that I
mounted on a non-empty mount point.

>You probably have some garbage IBM* modules in the SIZUUSRD filesystem now, as
>SMPE would have placed them there, then tried to do the link(which failed).
>After a successful apply without that FS mounted, you may have some manual
>cleanup to do in that filesystem.
That should not be a problem. I guess the only thing that is supposed to be in
there is the /data directory.

>I went back and looked at my (unused) Serverpac provided BPXPRMFS and see that
>SIZUUSRD is mounted off of /var:
I should have done that instead of checking SMPE :-(

Thanks, David!

Barbara