I want to add to my previous append and that is to recommend that user ids not
be shared.  In my personal opinion, that is probably why it is not a good idea
to use the IBM-supplied userids.  Not that they are insecure in and of
themselves, but that people using them probably also share them and sharing
userids certainly makes accountability much harder to achieve.  So, in my
opinion, in addition to using good passwords, things should also be set up so
that for a given userid, only one person is using that userid.