As a note on this.  When you run Batch SMP/E you will not only get the FIXCAT
Categories but any PTFs and info needed for them.

If you are looking for SMP/E to just list the current FIXCAT Categories, I am
not sure there is such a function in SMP/E.

You can go to www.ibm.com and use the links that have been provided to see the
category names and their descriptions.

Could you clarify your request?

Do you want to know about all fixes related using fixcat?

Or do you want SMP/E to just list the categories in a listing without any
additional details?

I think a Server Pac ISPF Dialog might have an entry for FIX CATs that is just
a listing.

Lizette