From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Kurt Quackenbush
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2018 6:07 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: SMP/E Fixcat Categories in batch?

On 9/19/2018 9:44 AM, Roger Lowe wrote:
<snip>
> produce a listing of the FIXCAT categories which can then reviewed for
> applicability
No, SMP/E won't produce exactly what you're asking for, but like others here
have already pondered, I don't understand why you want such a list instead of
the REPORT MISSINGFIX output.  What do you mean exactly by "review for
applicability"?  Why do you want to know about all of the FIXCATs from the
HOLDs that have been received?  Why not limit your scope to only those FIXCATs
that identify one or more APAR fixes that have not yet been installed?

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development