From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Jesse 1 Robinson
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2018 1:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: COBOL Cowboys

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of CA. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Why Westerns may ride back into town after sunset.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uk.reuters.com_article_uk-2Dusa-2Dbanks-2Dcobol-2DidUKKBN17C0DZ&d=DwIFAg&c=_hRq4mqlUmqpqlyQ5hkoDXIVh6I6pxfkkNxQuL0p-Z0&r=_pjUpH7SxKBkB6gBZH_r7a7W1q59Nzy5lPxFUOMH-UM&m=wioJ6rDoqUpds6uGjH6r_Z3GUz7TN2PJYcmnCat8zyo&s=QMXTjUOmnw3Sv_oCDwfbhwWHAkgsW2b5Rd7VKU1Ftu0&e=

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company