Hi,

Your conclusion is correct, but there is a currently known problem with PRO/JCL
(from ASG) that erroneously says that it's not valid.  There are actually
several PRO/JCL problems that we have open with ASG currently, related to GDG
processing with tape and also tape processing with disp=MOD and disk processing
with DISP=MOD.  I think we have 4 altogether.  Of all the problems, the only
one they fixed is that the PROCLIB concatenation was not being dynamically
located under z/OS 2.3.  (the easiest one for us to code around by  already
defining the libraries explicitly in the parms).

I would imagine their other JCL checker product probably has the same issue but
I don't know for sure.

Brian