Ironstream is great at the moment of collect online events from Z...

But, be very carefully what and from where you collect, might be a not desired
impact if the method is not proper set
________________________________
De: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> en nombre de
Christopher Y. Blaicher <cblaic...@syncsort.com>
Enviado: jueves, 11 de octubre de 2018 09:51 a. m.
Para: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Asunto: Re: Sending z/OS Events to Windows Server (AD)

John,
I finally saw your email.  As someone pointed out, there are a number of
commercial products available, Syncsort's Ironstream product being one of them.
 Ironstream can send data to Splunk, Elastic and a number of other repositories
using KAFKA. You were not clear on what was the application being used on the
Windows machine.

Ironstream can collect many types of data including SMF, SYSLOG, SYSOUT, RMF,
System Performance Statistics, and IMS data.  You can also write your own
collectors and use our open API to get data to your destination.

The SMF, SYSLOG and SYSOUT collectors have filtering capability.  SMF data can
be filtered by using a WHERE statement and the data fields sent can be limited
by using INCLUDE statements.

Chris Blaicher
Technical Architect
Syncsort, Inc.