In what way was your subtask authorized?  Supervisor state?  System
key?

   Did you avoid saving your registers in the save area provided in R13
 when your attached program first got control, and restoring them from
there
and doing a BR 14 if you were terminating?

   Did you avoid all use of subpools 0-127 (which would be key 8)?

   Did you avoid invoking any programs or system services that might
use subpools 0-127?

   These are just a few of the more obvious integrity pitfalls when
trying to use an authorized subtask in an unauthorized address space.
z/OS is not designed with the intention to easily allow safe coexistence
of a mix of authorized and unauthorized subtasks below the initiator
or STC task.  So it  can be a rather difficult thing to do without
creating exposures that would allow the untrusted CICS application
programs to gain authorization.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY