Occasionally, when someone brings them up.
I have a few, and I know others on this list do as well, but there is a
dedicated list for them, p370-l, and also they come up on the cctalk list every
now and then.  I’ve seen more discussion on those lists about them than I have
here, so you might look into those lists as well...

What’s your question?

Have fun!!

-Ben

Sent from my iPhone