Thank you for the help. Two people sent me the text of the APAR, which gives me
confidence that after 10 years, I can probably safely return to
 SETSYS CONVERSION(REBLOCKTOANY).

Barbara's link to me to a request for entitlement page, confirming that my
IBMLINK ID has less access since we moved to MFaaS. We no longer pay for our
own Resolve for zService.

Ed's link does get me to a nice new Granular Search page. Where OA32850 is not
found when I search.....