Paul Gilmartin wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 08:39:38 -0500, Carmen Vitullo  wrote:

Thanks Mike and thanks to Allan Staller, I didn't see his response in my email
but I wanted to thank him also - on fall back we do shut the systems down, wait
an hour, mostly due to DB2, and some home grown applications that read SMF and
cannot handle the overlap ...

If DB2 is so broken, shouldn't IBM accept an APAR on it?

SMF ought to use GMT.  What century is this?

What makes you think that either (a) Db2 is broken or (b) SMF does not use UTC?

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie