Hello Mate,

Please find my response below.

Can you provide the error message that was received?  Masking any company
specific details. - Attached

When you say fails - what specifically fails?  What access was needed.
What access was available? - CA Endevor batch job got failed due to it has
been coded with TSO SUMMIT within the job, after migration it failed, We
had coded  batch ID with JCL attribute.

Did you go through the V2.3 Migration guide to see if there were any
entries that might relate to this issue? - I haven't find any relevant
solution for this root cause, we had fixed during issue, but unaware what
had changed with z/OS 2.3

Are there any system exits involved?  If so, which ones?  Were they
reassembled for V2.3? - there was system exit involved, and I had assembled
accordingly to my environment, but still this issue occurred

Are you JES2 or JES3?  - JES2

Are all LPARs involved at V2.3? - Test and Development

Did you contact CA ACF2 to see if they have any current PTFs or Guidance
for your issue? - I had applied all z/OS 2.3 compatible fixes before z/OS
migration, Yes, I had reported this issue with CA, but they denied and told
to contact IBM support to check the z/OS internal security. no help or root
cause solution came from them

I'm already running CA ACF2 Version 16 before the z/OS 2.3 Migration.

MCAT Error, which I got after z/OS upgrade as below

13.02.58 JOB03405 ---- TUESDAY,   18 SEP 2018 ----

13.02.58 JOB03405  £HASP373 N1VRELD1 STARTED - INIT 24   - CLASS C        -
SYS FRED

13.02.58 JOB03405  ACF9CCCD USERID N1V00000 IS ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB -
N1VRELD1

13.02.58 JOB03405  IEF403I N1VRELD1 - STARTED - TIME=13.02.58

13.03.22 JOB03405  GSDMV20I JOBNAME- --STEP-- -PSTEP-- CCODE ELAPSED-TIME
-CPU-TIME-

13.03.22 JOB03405  GSDMV21I N1VRELD1 S01LIST               0
00:00:23      0.14S

13.03.37 JOB03405  ACF99913 ACF2
VIOLATION-04,05,N1V00000,,SYS1.MCATV2R1.VMG3MC1,N/A

13.03.38 JOB03405  GSDMV21I N1VRELD1 S02ANAL             990
00:00:16      0.16S

13.03.39 JOB03405  GSDMV21I N1VRELD1 S03LIST           FLUSH
00:00:00      0.00S

13.03.39 JOB03405  GSDMV21I N1VRELD1 S04ANAL           FLUSH
00:00:00      0.00S

13.03.40 JOB03405  GSDMV21I N1VRELD1 S99MAIL               0
00:00:01      0.00S

13.03.40 JOB03405  IEF404I N1VRELD1 - ENDED - TIME=13.03.40

13.03.40 JOB03405  GSDMV22I -N1VRELD1 ENDED.  NAME-ENDEVOR SUPPORT
TOTAL CPU TIME=   .00  TOTAL ELAPSED TIME=   .70

13.03.40 JOB03405  £HASP395 N1VRELD1 ENDED - RC=0990

     PROCESS FIRST OCCURRENCES OF ELEMENT AND TYPE

RETURN CODE 0000  REASON CODE 0000  RECORDS SELECTED 00005102  RECORDS
RETURNED  00005102

1ACF0C038 ACF2 LOGONID ATTRIBUTES HAVE REPLACED DEFAULT USER ATTRIBUTES

ENTRY (A) NEV.P.TEMP.D180918.T130327.ELEMENT DELETED

INVALID DATA SET NAME, NEV.P.C4069785.P£££££££.ELEMENT.TABLE

ISPF system data set allocation error - press Enter to continue.

Temporary control card data set cannot be allocated.

DAIR RC = 12 dec, DARC = 970C hex.

   ISPF102 No work file            -/-Work file not open.

READY

END

Thanks and Regards,
Shashi