All,

Just a bit of a heads up for anyone that may already have OSPROTECT z/OS
support installed.  I was just getting around to start playing with this in my
sandbox environment.  Hadn't gotten around to it until now because we didn't
have the required MCL's applied to our Z14's.    Now that I have that, it looks
like I cannot do anything as there some PTF's PE'd that probably overlap some
of the parts/pieces.  I do have an open PMR asking IBM to help me understand
where things stand.   The ink might still be a bit wet on this support the way
it looks based on an apply check.

For z/OS V2.3 - the enabling APAR is OA55233/UA96475 looks like as of today
these are what are stopping me, and may not be directly related to OSPROTECT,
but overlap some of the same code in the various components.

OA56507 - Device mgmt support
OA56451 - WLM

Dave Jousma
Mainframe Engineering, Assistant Vice President
david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MIĀ  49546 MD RSCB2H
p 616.653.8429
f 616.653.2717

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this
e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the
intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender
that the
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer
system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.