Maybe someday everything will be like Google, so I can type DNS= (which I do often enough) and the system will ask me "Did you mean DSN?"

Just today I typed "sstar trek insurrection" into Google and I didn't bother to fix the double ss or worry if I spelled that big word correctly, because I knew Google would fix it for me.