was So much for THAT excuse | Computerworld SHARK TANK
    I really appreciate this discussion on search engines which I often
find very useful in zOS work.  I could not agree more with the need for a
STRICT BOOLEAN type logic at LEAST as an option in search engines.  Make it
optional, fine, but make it an option.  I can understand public search
engines like Google which hope to lure you into diverting, interesting
"other" things with click bait to increase revenue, but give some of us an
option.  What really annoys me is technical websites like IBM, CA (or
whoever they are now), BMC, etc whose search engines return an amazing
wealth of absurdly unassociated "hits".  The most common being asking for
zOS only, and getting all sorts of PC, Apple, VMware and other unrelated
stuff.  I can only assume that those searching for non-zOS have the
parallel problem.