This is from IBM:

Figure 1. Sample job to copy the physical blocks of an aggregate to a larger
data set//SUIMGVMB JOB ,'EXPAND AGGR WITH REPRO',
//         CLASS=A,MSGCLASS=X,MSGLEVEL=(1,1)
//DEFINE   EXEC   PGM=IDCAMS
//SYSPRINT DD     SYSOUT=H
//SYSIN    DD     *
     DEFINE CLUSTER (NAME(PLEX.NEW.AGGR002.LDS0002) -
            LINEAR CYL(100 5) SHAREOPTIONS(3) -
            VOLUMES(CFC000 CFC001))
/*
//LCAT1    EXEC PGM=IDCAMS
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//* This step should show a HI-U-RBA of 0
//* for PLEX.NEW.AGGR002.LDS002
//SYSIN    DD  *
          LISTCAT ENTRIES(PLEX.OLD.AGGR002.LDS0002) -
                  ALL
          LISTCAT ENTRIES(PLEX.NEW.AGGR002.LDS0002) -
                  ALL
/*
//REPRO1   EXEC PGM=IDCAMS
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=H
//* The next line guarantees that the file system is not mounted
//IN1   DD DSN=PLEX.OLD.AGGR002.LDS0002,DISP=OLD
//SYSIN DD *
  REPRO -
     INFILE(IN1) -
     OUTDATASET(PLEX.NEW.AGGR002.LDS0002)
/*
//LCAT2    EXEC PGM=IDCAMS
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//* This step should show the HI-U-RBA of
//* PLEX.NEW.AGGR002.LDS002 equal to the HI-U-RBA
//* of PLEX.OLD.AGGR002.LDS002
//SYSIN    DD  *
          LISTCAT ENTRIES(PLEX.OLD.AGGR002.LDS0002) -
                  ALL
          LISTCAT ENTRIES(PLEX.NEW.AGGR002.LDS0002) -
                  ALL
/*

Thanks