So I went into ISMF Test function.

On the field where the RECORG is specified I placed the CURSOR

I entered FS and it came back as an INVALID ENTRY

I then hit the PF1 Key - It stated on KS, RR, LS, ES or blanks  are allowed.

So you cannot use FS as a value on the TEST PANEL IN ISMF

>From the HELP Panel for ISMF TEST for RECORG field:

Use the RECORG field to specify the data set record organization you want to .
use in the simulated allocation. .
.
Possible values: .
.
KS VSAM Key Sequenced data set .
ES VSAM Entry Sequenced data set .
RR VSAM Relative Record data set .
LS VSAM Linear Space data set .
blank unknown .
.
For example: .
.
RECORG ===> RR .

Placing a cursor on a field in the ISMF Panels and hitting PF1 (HELP) key will
provide more details on what is valid for the entry

Lizette