I have been watching this thread, as have found it interesting.
And Yes I agree with others that the OP should use DSECTS/LABELS instead
of hard coded displacements.
.
The Original Post stated they were trying to branch to the address
in ECVTXTSW.
.
>         L     R15,16                       GET CVT ADDRESS
>         L     R15,X'8C'(R15)               GET ECVT ADDRESS
>         L     R15,X'384'(R15)              GET ECVTXTSW ADDRESS
.
I looked at the IHAECVT to see the explanation of ECVTXTSW.
The comments state "Address of "Cross-memory TCB or SRB wait" routine.
.
AM I to understand that this routine can be called from an SRB Routine or
a Cross Memory PC Service routine to place the SRB  routine in a wait-suspend
for x-amount of time ?
.
Is there any additional documentation on this function ?
.
Is this a restricted function meaning it should not be used because it is
undocumented ?
.
Paul
.