To their credit, my management also has cubicles. And hates them as much as we
do, but our Corporate Overlords are in control of that.

We also have "Focus rooms": a bunch of small rooms of varying sizes where you
can go to be alone or meet in small groups. They're theoretically time-limited,
but are NOT prebookable. I say "theoretically" because I'm told that they're
never in high enough demand for it to be an issue. (And I work from home so I
sure don't care.)

The sort-of funny thing is, I've gotten so inured to cubicles that the Focus
rooms seemed like a great idea; of course, with civilized offices, folks would
get more done and all that real estate dedicated to the Focus rooms wouldn't be
wasted.