I have a question about setting up DFRMM on a new LPAR.
We currently have an LPAR called SYSA, running DFRMM on a z/OS R2.2 system.
We are in the process of building LPAR, SYSB, which will share everything with
SYSA, including the DFRMM control data sets. (The PDA data sets will be
independent).

We want to use the same VTS tapes on SYSA and SYSB. Where the same scratch pool
is used and tapes created on SYSA can be used on SYSB, and vice versa.

The following are excerpts of our current EDGRMMxx PARMLIB member on the SYSA
LPAR:
OPTION  BLP(RMM)   -
        CDSID(SYSA)    -
        SYSID(SYSA)    -

VLPOOL  DESCRIPTION('SYSA - VTS tapes')     -
        EXPDTCHECK(N)                                      -
        MEDIANAME(3490E)                                  -
        PREFIX(J*)                                                -
        NAME(J*)                                                  -
        RACF(N)                                                    -
        SYSID(SYSA)                                            -
        TYPE(S)

I am creating the EDGRMMxx member for the SYSB LPAR and have the following
questions:
1) Should the  CDSID on the SYSB system also be CDSID(SYSA)?
    I believe it should be.
2) What should we use in the SYSID(xxxx)  parameter in the VLPOOL statement on
the SYSB LPAR?
    Should this be SYSID(SYSA) or SYSID(SYSB)?
    Should we omit this parameter on both LPARs?
    Does it really matter, since both LPARs will use the same tapes?

Any assistance is appreciated.