Hi,

The z/OS Web Enablement Toolkit does not work under CICS. So it can possible be
invoked by all sorts of languages but won't work in every 'environment'. And I
would think that CICS is one of the most important 'environments'  where an
application could run.

It can be invoked in a batch job or IMS transaction.

Regardz,

Fred!

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in
any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.