<snip>
> So how does a Cobol Pgm , 31bit address say a Hiperspace ?
> I assume an interface program units AR registers , etc., am I correct ?
> I have don’t this want to...
<snip>

I could not parse this. What were you trying to ask?

Hiperspaces are not directly referenced. You use services to put data in
and get data out. And then you reference the buffer you identified, which
is in your address space. So aside from invoking the hiperspace services
themselves (and dspserv to create/delete the hiperspace), there's nothing
special related to Cobol (or any other language).

HSPSERV supports only AMODE 31 invocation.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design