Peter Hunkeler wrote:

>I will retire by the end of the month.

You may not! ;-)

You must enjoy your well deserved retirement.

>Thank you so much for all the help, and for all the bearing with me. I learnt
>a hell lot just by following this and other fora. Quite often I was able to
>solve problems based on the help and the advice given by you.

I also enjoyed and learned much from your helpful posts. If you can, please
come back and share your wisdom. Many others who retired also are lurking on
this and other listservs.

All of the very best to you and your family.

>I wish you good health and much fun.

Thanks Peter and the same to you too.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht (from sunny and hot and dry South Africa. Australia is just
hotter !!! )
I hope to retire in about 10+ years (human years, not dog years) ;-D