indicating a jobname of *UNKNOWN for certain DASD units.  It is
also not possible to Vary the unit(s) offline (unable to vary).
   This problem was traced to an OEM product changing the UCB
in a job's TIOT without incrementing the new UCB's UCBUSER
(Number of Current Users use-count) field.  When the new UCB
was subsequently de-allocated, MVS Allocation code decremented
UCBUSER, causing it to become negative.  Since UCBUSER was then
not zero, the device appeared to be allocated even though there
was no address space known to be allocated to it.  As a result,
UCBALOC was never turned off and the device could not be
varied OFFLINE.

     See Scratch Pad for OEM information.
Please help me to solve the problem. from where i can find scratch pad for OEM?
in OS configuration or hardware?!How can I turned off UCBALOC ?
For your information we changed the number of aliases in IODF and just activate
it without IPL or power on reset the machine.
Thanks