Barbara,

Are you using the default panel ISFPCU41? Has anyone modified it?
Use ISRDDN to see if there is another copy somewhere:  M ISFPCU41
How are you invoking it?  Like this?    PGM(ISFISP) NOCHECK NEWAPPL(ISF)
SCRNAME(SDSF)
I skip the SDSF primary most of the time by adding command table entries like
these:

APF       0  SELECT PGM(ISFISP) NOCHECK NEWAPPL(ISF) PARM(APF) SCRNAME(APF)

As a matter of fact, I created these as it makes life easier when you can
invoke them from anywhere:

SYS       0  SELECT PGM(ISFISP) NOCHECK NEWAPPL(ISF) PARM(SYS) SCRNAME(SYS)
PARM      0  SELECT PGM(ISFISP) NOCHECK NEWAPPL(ISF) PARM(PARM) SCRNAME(PARM)
PAGE      3  SELECT PGM(ISFISP) NOCHECK NEWAPPL(ISF) PARM(PAGE) SCRNAME(PAGE)
LNK       0  SELECT PGM(ISFISP) NOCHECK NEWAPPL(ISF) PARM(LNK) SCRNAME(LNK)
LPA       0  SELECT PGM(ISFISP) NOCHECK NEWAPPL(ISF) PARM(LPA) SCRNAME(LPA)
APF       0  SELECT PGM(ISFISP) NOCHECK NEWAPPL(ISF) PARM(APF) SCRNAME(APF)
SYM       0  SELECT PGM(ISFISP) NOCHECK NEWAPPL(ISF) PARM(SYM) SCRNAME(SYM)
ENQ       0  SELECT PGM(ISFISP) NOCHECK NEWAPPL(ISF) PARM(ENQ) SCRNAME(ENQ)

Sorry that I am not more helpful in diagnosing your actual issue.

Bob