I haven't seen many single-CP boxes in general, and haven't seen one running
both CFCC and z/OS on that single CP. My expectation is that this would perform
poorly. Sync requests would be impossible since PR/SM can't have both the z/OS
and CFCC dispatched on the single CP at the same time, so all requests would
have to be converted to async.

My expectation is that just using CTCs would probably be faster. I would
exercise caution in testing this though, and if it was my production system I
probably wouldn't even try. But I'd certainly be curious about the results if
you do try it.

Note that my reluctance applies specifically to single-CP machines. If I had
even two CPs, then I'd be much more willing to give it a shot, depending on
current utilization levels and so forth. With dyndisp=thin of course.

Scott Chapman