From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Vince Getgood
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2019 12:56 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: How can I get reports in the Output Queue in SDSF to print

Ron,
Your PORT statement should be fine.  It's recommended in the z/VM manual.

The NETSTAT ALLCONN display shows that JES's NETSRV is listening (waiting for a
connection from another TCP/IP) on port 175.

It also shows two established connections -

one JES NETSRV connection between 10.100.5.71 (your z/OS?) to 10.100.5.72 and
one between 10.100.5.71 and 10.100.5.73.  Is either of those your z/VM?

I think the z/OS & JES stuff all looks ok - onto the z/VM side...

What happens now when you start the LINK?
What does a QUERY LINK show?
What does a QUERY NODE your z/OS node id show?

Sorry this is so painful.  Me being in the UK in a different timezone doesn't
help...

Confidentiality Notice: This e- mail and all attachments may contain
CONFIDENTIAL information and are meant solely for the intended recipient. It
may contain controlled, privileged, or proprietary information that is
protected under applicable law and shall not be disclosed to any unauthorized
third party. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any unauthorized review, action, disclosure, distribution, or reproduction
of any information contained in this e- mail and any attachments is strictly
PROHIBITED. If you received this e- mail in error, please reply to the sender
immediately stating that this transmission was misdirected, and delete or
destroy all electronic and paper copies of this e-mail and attachments without
disclosing the contents. This e- mail does not grant or assign rights of
ownership in the proprietary subject matter herein, nor shall it be construed
as a joint venture, partnership, teaming agreement, or any other formal
business relationship.