I don't have a specific rexx for the problem, but I can give some tips form
daily experience. I do parsing every day, many times a day, for our
IronSphere product.  IOCP is using a macro language. so:

   1. make every macro a single string. continuation is at column 72, the
   last line in a multi line doesn;t have a comma and a continuation char at
   col 762.
   2. tokenize the string by replacing every equal sign to blank.
   3. wordpos the keyword you are looking for. of position is not zero, the
   value is the next word.
   4. result may be enclosed in parentheses, separated with commas. know
   what you are looking for for second level parsing.
   5. I use a stem to store the single line macro calls at step 1.

best,
ITschak

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 2:32 PM Sankaranarayanan, Vignesh <
vignesh.v.sankaranaraya...@marks-and-spencer.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I know this is a long shot but does anyone have any REXX that parses IOCP
> and "makes sense" of the CTC definitions?
> I'm losing my mind trying to learn what I'm seeing..
>
> - Vignesh
> Mainframe Infrastructure
>

> MARKSANDSPENCER.COM
> ________________________________
> Unless otherwise stated above:
> Marks and Spencer plc
> Registered Office:
> Waterside House
> 35 North Wharf Road
> London
> W2 1NW
>
> Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.
>
> Telephone (020) 7935 4422
> Facsimile (020) 7487 2670
>
> www.marksandspencer.com
>
> Please note that electronic mail may be monitored.
>
> This e-mail is confidential. If you received it by mistake, please let us
> know and then delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or
> distribute its contents to anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as
> this is prohibited and may be unlawful.

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring
for Legacy **|  *