Trying to hunt down why MULC report is throwing the below, have not had issues
with this, until now. It seems this happened when we moved from z/OS 2.1 to 2.2
but I can’t confirm, yet.
  IFA351E VENDOR EXIT unknown  IS REQUIRED BUT WAS NOT LOADED

IFA340E VENDOR EXIT unknown  IS DISABLED DUE TO ERROR

I have the below which has IFAUMQM# included. I’m not aware of any required
PTF’s (IBM or other) but it’s possible I didn’t search correctly .

SYS1.SIFALIB,DISP=SHR

MQSERIES.V600.SCSQLOAD,DISP=SHR

Any help/pointers would be appreciated. TIA.