Confirming Tom's post. After *years* of using some other squirrely URL, I
switched a while ago back to

https://www.ibm.com/ibmlink

After automatic redirection, browser lands on this screen, which leads to
everything I need:

ServiceLink

The applications listed below are your entitled applications.

Please click on the application you would like to access.

Automatic Software Alert Process (ASAP)
Automatic Status Tracking (AST)
Service Requests for hardware and software (SR)
Preventive Service Planning (PSP)
Product Cross Reference (PCR)
Service Information Search (SIS)
Service Request and Delivery (SRD)

The message is to let redirection do its job. Don't try to second guess it.

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company