I have a target zone for each sysres set and a dlib zone for each dlib set.  If
I need to add maint (even just one ptf) to a res system, but don't want to
change an already existing one, I clone the existing sysres set and target zone
and zoneedit the pack names.  My catalogs are always set up to use ****** and
IEASYMxx so that nothing gets messed up.

I maintain lots of sites and literally hundreds of zones this way.  When I no
longer need one, I scratch the sysres set and the dlib set and delete the
zones.  It's a pretty solid way to handle things.

If anything happens due to maintenance, I always have something to fall back to
without having to change anything except the IPL volume and the load parms.

Brian