We are upgrading our boxes from zEC12 to z13.

One of the interfaces we have been using is Hipersocket and for z/13, manuals
say that for Hipersocket, the VCHID (Virtual Channel Id) should be at the range
of 7E0-7FF.
We have used CHPID Mapping Tools and the IODF generated for this channel set
the VCHID 7C0.

Does anyone know if it is correct or do we have to change the VCHID in HCD
using the range recommended in the manual (7E0-7FF).

Please, if someone could help we appreciate that.

Regards,

Gilson Cesar