Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are pleased to announce that the next meeting of the GSE UK Security Working
Group, will take place on Thursday 6th June 2019 at the new offices of RSM
Partners in Bromsgrove, UK (a 40 minute drive from Birmingham Airport). Please
note that registration is now open, which you can access via our Events page >
http://www.racf.gse.org.uk/content/content_events.php

The agenda is currently being finalised and will be published at the end of
March.

Please save the date in your calendar and keep an eye on your mailbox for
further updates from us.

Regards

Mark Wilson and Jamie Pease

Jamie Pease CISA, CISM, CISSP, MBCS CITP

Chairman of the GSE UK Security Working Group

Website: www.racf.gse.org.uk<http://www.racf.gse.org.uk>
Email: jamie.pe...@gse.org.uk<mailto:jamie.pe...@gse.org.uk>
Mobile: +44(0)7961 971938