From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Mike Schwab <mike.a.sch...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 7:07 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: OpenSSH / Ported Tools / Co:Z

Well, I did find VTAM USS (Unformatted System Services) TABLES.  I
believe these date back to the 1970s.

https://secure-web.cisco.com/1xTi17q7myvtfAdNM6rCFSgNGd_Fayc7pWphwqP6jzzPjvvjTu3tIhbVcBL_tdF8z6s8UuNeZwkBDCuCX6hL67sMY6JitwyixCQlAOWz3y53KaWAUfbB4OvHyGsxwxEH6V9NHWauoNOz8ggGCpEadw62VL5_RqSYpOoGXP37f1x5j8nZ1ODzOxFU4dQBwpdbqkf73g1otY1wmpEHwF37M8ivFc-Y-1lg2sIhH8W1nAP4G5XSHknUbEAupTXUB4_hRFQwHDE8_FXgaE7hi4mh_Oepf7gWEkBkrk7e4VX-jX4z_KCfQ6TR3RrCUM0ASB1pvmXhjbMV6sCb9r5IgdIMZMqj4BMSgQsy8Akkj20-zWBzBvocIXfjLiIDS_NAJQHvl/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibm.com%2Fsupport%2Fknowledgecenter%2Fen%2FSSLTBW_2.3.0%2Fcom.ibm.zos.v2r3.istrdr0%2Fuss_table.htm

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 5:49 PM David Mingee <ming...@prodigy.net> wrote:

> C lever... I did find hits on google for acronym -  USS,  navy and Z/OS Unix
> System Services .  For some reason it made me think of Snow White and the 7
> dwarfs of mainframe.

Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA