Mark Jacobs wrote:

>After a two month paid vacation when my previous job ended on January 31st
>2019, I'm very happy to begin my next adventure as a Senior Systems Programmer
>with ASG Technologies beginning April 1st.

Welcome back and congrats on your new work.

I am glad you're back, we all need your expertise.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

If a program is useless, it will have to be documented.
There are 2 ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.
Those who can't write programs, write help files.